6.08.2009

Flowers, Tomatoes, and Herbs--Oh My!

While Bekah is sunning herself on a much-deserved beach getaway in Hawaii, Will and I have been left in charge of the garden.  This may seem like an easy task, but my oh my, the pressure is on.  Even armed with our explicit instructions, it's been a challenge.  The garden is very important-and very impressive!  Much hard work and manual labor (on Bekah and Dallas's part) has been lovingly put into the garden.  We have had fun, but I must say I'd rather be in Hawaii myself...

The garden-I now have an itch to start one, but I won't really follow through with this one.  Mine would be dead in no time.

Will has a green thumb (and came dressed to match).

While watching the Today Show this morning, I learned that it was National Best Friend Day.  In honor of this special, and often overlooked, holiday, I must give a shout out to my best girlfriends.  We have too much fun together, and I can't even begin to tell you the funny stories we share.  We met in college and have been friends ever since.  While we've been friends for years, I find that our times become sweeter each year.  I love these girls so much and tried to find pictures with everyone, but my picture organization skills (slightly lacking) hindered the success of my search.

At the Kappa house for our last Mom's Day

For my 22nd birthday, they surprised me with a party bus (who wouldn't want to dance on their way to dinner?) and dinner at my favorite restaurant. I've never had a surprise party before, and this was absolutely perfect.  Thanks so much!

LYLAS!

No comments: