6.05.2009

A Summer Morning

Well, it's after 10:00, and I'm still in my pajamas laying on the couch.  I couldn't be happier!  I'm thoroughly enjoying morning television again after nine months of 6:00 a.m. wake-ups.  Due to my lack of black-out shades in my bedroom, morning sunshine still comes early.  However, I lay around as long as I can on mornings like today.

Someone once said that a teacher's three reasons for teaching are June, July, and August.  While I personally have other favorite reasons, these may not be too far down on the list...I have been catching up on much-belated magazine reading (I literally have stacks around my room that should be analyzed and filed away asap) and enjoying good books left and right.  

Today's To-Do List:
1.  Unload and put away the groceries I bought yesterday (oops...)
2.  Start thinking about thinking about my classroom (I have to wrap my mine around it first)
3.  Look for some long-promised picture frames for Will--I moonlight 
as his personal shopper, but I'm not complaining.
4.  Research pen refills for afore-mentioned client/boyfriend
5.  Find a way to purchase a certain travel bag that I can't get out of my mind.  I'm torn between the pictured Nantucket color or the Sherbet pink/orange variety.

In case a certain personal shopping client (ahem...) wanted to get me this as a gesture of gratitude, it can be found at http://popdeluxe.net/basketweave-travel-wallet.html
A coordinating travel wallet is also available!

That wraps up my daily to-do list.  I better get things going around here!

P.S.  If you're wanting some delicious cheesy homemade fries, try these

I did and, they were absolutely wonderful!

No comments: