6.23.2009

Just Call Me Aunt Jen

That's right...the news is true. I'm going to be an aunt. The families and friends know, and now you do too! I've never been an aunt before, and I couldn't be happier!

Just how did Erin and Trent break the news? In several clever ways, I tell you.

Let's begin with the families. Soon-to-be grandmas and grandpas saw Tiny (via ultrasound) in cute picture frames.

Petit fours were the key during the the news-breaking announcements as well. Kristi was SO excited!

Oh my! It can't be true...

Yes! It really is true!

not me--but Erin sure is!

I can't wait to meet the little guy/gal!

In other news, girls' night was a huge success last night. We got together for some Mexican food and a trip to the cinema. The Proposal received rave reviews from all!

P.S. Watch our friends Matt and Ginny on the Today Show at 8:00 in the morning! They are telling the story of Baby Eliot. See the backstory here

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: