Anywho, I've been busy. Normally, I kind of waste my snow days; however, I decided to take advantage of them this time.
25 things I have done during the last 4 days:
1. laundry - I love a freshly made bed!
3. made and enjoyed snow ice cream for the first time with Will (Apparently I never got to eat it as a child because the atmosphere was too dirty...)
4. watched a bit of Teen Mom on MTV (embarrassed to admit my love for this show)
5. caught up on all my DVR'd shows at Will's house (I tape things when he isn't looking.)
6. prayed for sweet Muh (Will's grandmother who is in the hospital)
7. checked the school website approximately 1,264 times to see if school was cancelled
8. saw When In Rome with Will- cute movie, but a bit disappointing since only about 15 minutes actually occurred in Rome
9. ate pizza and donuts with the roomies
10. scraped some cars
11. thought about driving somewhere but changed my mind
12. ate Mexican
13. went to Target (and bought flip-flops -- maybe secretly ready for summer???)
14. visited with friends
15. thought about/planned trip to Chicago with Will to see Mikki and Sean
16. wished I was going to the beach
17. checked the school website again
18. ate dinner at Chili's with my family + Will (We give their new menu a thumbs-up!)
19. played with (and bought tiny jeans for) Hayes
20. ate a sandwich at Stonemill
21. read a new book ---can't remember the name off the top of my head, but it's about a knitting shop by the sea (how dreamy)
22. graded and filed some stuff for school (gotta make a living)
23. ate yummy lasagna prepared by my momma
24. went on a winter walk and froze my nose off
25. watched The Today Show TWICE ---What a treat!
Ooh, it'll be hard to go back to work. Maybe we'll get another snow day...