8.05.2009

Rain, Rain Go Away

Well, the view from my back porch looks a little like this. Notice the rain gushing off the roof...

Big hail (the size of baseballs) is falling from the sky.


My backyard looks like a river.

My house is quiet, and dear ole Will is at softball practice.

What's a girl to do you might ask...

Clean! Since the weather outside is dreary, I decided to tackle the bathroom. It's been long overdue, and I got the itch to check it off the list.

Now, in order to be totally honest, I must show you just what serves as my motivation to clean sometimes. These beauties...

They started out as my "doing the dishes" gloves, but a fork got the best of them, and they are no longer waterproof. Enter their current function of cleaning gloves. They make the job so much more enjoyable, don't you agree?




No comments: